AccessAngel Allows You To Better Connect With Your Customers
Improve the website experience for your customers with the AccessAngel website accessibility toolbar. Around 6.3 million (10% of the UK population) have dyslexia or a similar condition which can often hinder the way they digest information, especially written content on websites.
With AccessAngel, they can customise their experience on your website to allow them to receive the information you want to get across easily, whilst also making the website more usable and inclusive.
For only £949 per year
- Provide support to disabled and non-native English speakers
- Provide a memorable experience on your website
- Show you care about your customers
1. Text To Speech
Have your content read back clearly in a native voice in over 40 languages. Aids those with visual impairments or hidden disabilities, whilst opening up your site to international visitors.
2. Speech Recognition
With the highly accurate Speech Recognition feature, website visitors can fill out contact forms, input checkout information or interact in a live chat session, all with their voice. AccessAngel can recognise over 100 languages.
3. Page Translation
Massively increase your international reach with Page Translation. AccessAngel translates your content into over 100 languages and can be used in conjunction with Text to Speech and Speech Recognition for even greater accessibility.
Magnification is essential for website visitors with a sight impairment. Our magnification tool allows visitors to increase the size of content by up to 500%.
The Facts - Why Website Accessibility is so Important
- Nearly one in five working adults in the UK have a disability.
- The Purple Pound (spending power of disabled households) is worth £274 billion a year.
- Gain access to the £28.4 billion spent in the tourism industry by non-native English speakers.
- Disabled people are the fastest growing minority group.
- Every month £2 billion is lost by businesses ignoring the requirements of disabled people.
- Only 8% of those with access needs contact sites about access limitations.
- 86% of people with access needs would spend more with fewer barriers.
AccessAngel is developed by Thriiver Ltd who have over 25 years' experience working within the disability industry. The multi-purpose accessibility toolbar was created as part of a €5.9 million EU funded project through the H2020 Research and Innovation Programme.
Our commitment to help as many people with disabilities as possible is instilled throughout the company from our founder and creator, Lawrence Howard. Lawrence was diagnosed with dyslexia at an early age and the idea behind AccessAngel came from first-hand experience of the lack of accessibility across the internet.
With more and more daily tasks being done online, it is our commitment to companies and individuals alike to make the internet a more accessible place for everyone.
The Benefits of AccessAngel
Support More People
In today's modern and digital world, more and more people are moving online for shopping, browsing and keeping in touch with their friends and family. With AccessAngel, you help to remove barriers disabled people face on a daily basis whilst giving them accessibility options to fully engage with your company.
Meet Relevant Standards
Across the world, there is legislation to govern website accessibility under equality and/or disability law. AccessAngel helps you move closer to meeting your obligations, such as the UK Equality ACT 2010. This is just one of various laws, acts, directives and standards in effect globally.
Our Price Promise To You
We promise one simple all inclusive transparent price, so as your site grows your accessibility grows with you.
- Unlimited number of pages on your website
- Unlimited amount of traffic to your website
- Always latest version of the toolbar
- Unlimited technical support
- Discount(s) available for multiple domains
- Backed by Thriiver customer service
Try It Free
We are passionate about having a more inclusive digital world for as many people as possible. If you still are not sure that AccessAngel is the right solution for your company, we offer a free time limited trial. We will implement AccessAngel on to your site so you and your website visitors can really get a feel for how it can benefit you.
Request A Call Back
If you would like to discuss AccessAngel please complete this form to request a call from the AccessAngel team.